Thursday, January 29, 2009

Airport - Overnight "Alone"

On 12/01/2009 - Alone with another two pessengers overnight at the Kuching Airport. My flight is on 13/01/2009 morning 7am (KCH to MYY). Because of the exam so I went to Kuching. Because I tried to save cost..that is why I stay airport and do not bother my friend fetch me early from hotel. Good ideal right? hehe..

The night - I can't sleep even a nap.. I went to airport is already 11pm. Thanks my Kuching friend -- Lilly ! Luckily Lina called me and chat almost 1 hour.. After that I listening my MP3 (only 40++ songs) and played sms with Xavier whole night ! Thanks Lina and Xavier ! You make me "not alone" at the airport hahahaha... Although very cold, but I visited Kuching Airport and the night view of Kuching Town (Because my "bed" at second floor), it is a nice view. Finally I came back to Miri and direct came to office start work.. Boss ! I am hardworking !!! Please raise my salary K !!!

1 comment:

LiNa Yong said...

Don worry, i help you inform your boss about it. hiak hiak XD

Btw, guess that you must be very familiar wif every area at airport now. hehe~~ :P