Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chap Goh Meh Singing Competition

This function was organized by Eastwood Valley Golf & Country Club. I am the one of committee oh.. Eastwood Valley is my ex-company, there are provided an excellence's catering, stay & play, and so on.. By the way, they are also organized funstions for their customers since there has a Musical Corridor which can held 600 table of banquet function..

On January 2009, I received Eastwood Valley's Manager-David Kong & Marketing Executive-Jane's call.. They are going to ask me to join their event team even now I already not longer with Eastwood Valley, but I like there very much and I also have a lot friendly colleagues over there, such as Irene, Tai Ing, Badong, Miss Yong, Yee Yee, Gee, and Account department, and so on.. wa.. really a lot.. I miss them so much.. that is why I accept their request to join their event team, actually can learn lot of things..

Our first job is "Chap Goh Meh Singing Competition" held on 7th Feb 2009, Our kindly committee as Me, Jane, Arwin, Christ, and some more Account department's staff.. We got almost 40 participants for two groups (Senior citizen & Children group).. And our hamper sponsor by supplier, Voucher and trophy all sponsor by Eastwood Valley.. Hiak Hiak Hiak..

Anyway, we have done a good job that night.. we are going to organize another big function.. more and more.. Everyone please support us !

1 comment:

LiNa Yong said...

i'm also Miss Yong.. hehe ^_^