Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

Day 1 - I was follow Qian Yun Ge Yong Dui to "Tuan Bai", the whole day I ate a lot of types of food.. Because we went to Su Mei Guang, Qiu De Xing's house, and so on.. They are rich and friendly, they prepared a lot of noce food to welcome their friends and us.. At the night time I went to bai nian with my cousin.. until 11pm.. I was went to my lovely bed.. tired ler..

Day 2 - Same as above, I was follow Qian Yun Ge Yong Dui, I will follow this year that have to thanks to my brother - Jerry and his dad - Yun Xi.. Because of their calling up, I just join this activity.. Anyway Thanks ! But that day we until afternoon since we all are tiring.. then I went to MYAC Activity for Tuan Bai again.. Full energy oh.. hehe.. night time still Karaok with Chloe and Lit Wei until 12am today.. wow..

Day 3 - :( Start Working.. Boss.. Second time I request higher salary from you lol.. night time I just can go out for fun.. Day 4 & 5 also working already.. But night time I never missed and play till midnight.. Mostly I went to Bai Nian.. My Bai Nian's arrangement have to set till Day 14.. Scary right? But never mind because I enjoyed with it !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha.... u lihai lar.... everyday bainian till mid-night!! crazy.....
me also crazy with u ppl....haha!!