Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Countdown Concert 31st Dec 08

The night of year end 2008, 31.12.2008 ! A celebration of the whole world ! Firstly, I would like to thank my boss - Mr Ron Lee ! Because of new year's day eve, he decided to release our guys early at 3pm.. Thanks Ron ! Since the rehearsal of the concert this few days, so I quite tired during this few days, luckily I could went back home 3pm, for me to take a nap, charge my energy to attend the concert tonight at Miri Civic Centre. The night of the wonderful concert made by MYAC (Miri Youth Association Centre), tiket sold out, full of seat, 7 hours non-stop programme, around 60 tables serve with meals of Boulevard restaurant ! I am the Emcee with Eric tonight. We are glad that MYAC given opportunity for us to conduct and be the Emcee of the concert. Thanks MYAC ! I hope that I have done a good job to MYAC ! The programme run till 1am. Especially thanks to Lester and Terrence who never reject to help me sing in any function. We are also prepared lot of different types of dance such as Shuffer, Hot Dance, Model and Magic Show, and so on. Anyone who attended this function and possess any kind of comment please do not hesitate to leave a comment here ok? Or you want to view more attractive picture then you able request through a comment here also ! thanks !

After the Concert, all committee had invite by Serbes, he had invited us to supper at Shang Hai Lou, We are having a confort supper over there because we done the concert very successful. Yeah ! Again until 3am, I just went my bed..Sweet dreams...

2 comments:

LiNa Yong said...

i won lucky draws that nite!^^

Unknown said...

So sad i can't join the concert!!