Monday, January 19, 2009

Merry X'mas ...

Busy busy and busy, actually I planned to stay at home during Christmas day, but finally countdown until almost 3a.m. ! 24.12.2008, with my lovely friends having dinner at Labuan Cafe ! Where is it? nearby imperial mall, its a nice place ! They are having crabs meal, but I do not like crab :( luckily Pauline also.. hehe.. so we (Pauline and I) sit with another table which only serve with Mee and Kueh Tiaw goreng (able to save cost also) haha.. but our table joined three more peoples (Hui Qun, Shu Juan and Gavin), the reason is Crab meals not suit them too ! We have the dinner until 8.30pm, after that we go to Imperial mall choose "Christmas present", because Gavin suggested a game which called exchange present = old fashion but nice ! hehe.. One hour standby for us to buy a present within RM 5 to RM 10, 9.30pm we all met at Imperial's KFC, then we went to Marina Bay after we take the group photo at Imperial mall. Around 10pm we reached Marina Bay, nice place for us to countdown, because only our group countdown over there ! hehe.. We are high especially 12am ! Move your body.. So we go to Thai Bar around 1am, luckily I no need pay the entry fees, expensive ler. but we lets party with Police that night, sigh.. Because of police turn here and there at downstair, so make us keep attention with Police, actually 2am we planned to go back and sleep, but few of us still in high condition, they are not willing to go back yet even police waiting downstair. But we promised, go up and high more half an hour, then just go back ! Finally, we have in bask within half an hour. 3am I reached my warmest home. Great to all ! Especially Joo, Mek, Jessie, Cecily, Alice, Cassy, Lenneth, Patrick, Bao..
Next day 25.12.2008 ! I woke up 8.30am, of course go breakfast and shopping lol.. haha.. At the night time, I went to visit Chloe's Giant Christmas tree, it's great ! I take lot of photos. Because of tired, so that I went home earlier for charge energy..next day continue working..

No comments: